The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniPlan File wrapper? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have been using omniplan on my mac for a while without problem. I now need to pass files over to a colleague and each arrives as a folder containing several files, rather than wrapped omniplan files. The files in the folder are those visible in the file I am trying to share if I right click it and select 'show package content'. How can I prevent the wrapping being lost when I pass the file over? I have tried zipping the file, and this doesnt help. The unzipped file still appears as a folder...

grateful for any assistance

What computer is this colleague using, and does it have OmniPlan installed on it?

2011 macbook pro, and yes it does have omniplan installed.

However the issue is now solved - he had originally had v1 of omniplan, which he updated at some stage. He downloaded latest version, reinstalled and all is well and the wrapper is now correctly understood by his mac