The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Smarter Time Recognition Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Is it possible to add intelligent am/pm detection when quickly typing in times in the due/start columns?

For example, currently typing 'wed 3' will set the time to this coming Wednesday at 3am. That wouldn't make much sense to have something due at 3am. 3pm would be the logical time.

I know I can do 'wed 3p' to specify 3pm, but it would be nice if OmniFocus could make a guess at what time would make sense. I also understand there are some situations where there is no logical choice (8-11), but it would be nice if the obvious ones could be auto detected.

Google Calendar does this and I've become quite used to it, so it would be awesome if OmniFocus could get it. Thanks.