The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Guess the Day !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkevin View Post
I'm going to go with TODAY! Because, I'm feeling lucky...

:rolleyes:
Yea, I'm going with that. It has to be today, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankdelalla View Post
Yea, I'm going with that. It has to be today, right?
I am supposed to be without my iPad wifi connection for about 5 hours today. According to the Theremin corollary of Murphy's law, if OmniFocus for iPad can be released in the App Store while you are unable to access the Internet then it will. At least I will be able to use my iPhone to obsessively check the forums for status. If it happens and I can't download the app right away I guess I'll just download the screenshots to my camera roll and use my imagination.

I saw this crying Maria in my dreams last night. She told me that OF will come to us the coming workday at 9 o'clock in the morning. So that would be this Thursday July 29th! I'm so happy :')

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon View Post
I saw this crying Maria in my dreams last night. She told me that OF will come to us the coming workday at 9 o'clock in the morning. So that would be this Thursday July 29th! I'm so happy :')
lol... Was she from the Pacific West Coast by any chance?

It's now 12:40pm here in the UK and no sign it yet :D

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWind View Post
Well regardless of when Apple approve it we won't see anything until the Omni guys wake up and press the big green button!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceWind View Post
lol... Was she from the Pacific West Coast by any chance?

I saw this great space like needle in the background when she appeared to me. So I guess it will be in about 2,5/3 hours when those Seattle boys wake up :)

6.30 in Seattle : Wakey Wakey!!

That's the time I woke up this morning (GMT +2), checked for OF iPad, took a shower, checked for OF iPad and went to work...

So Ken, wake up! :D THE day has begun.

Woke up early..first thing I did- before having COFFEE even!- was check for OF iPad. Loooong day ahead of me, I fear. :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Complex functionality = More time.

Friday, July 30th.

BZ
Let me just quote myself... :)

BZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Let me just quote myself... :)

BZ
Hey, don't you get a free copy or something?