The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Guess the Day !!! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
ok guys, waiting time is almost over.
Lets then vote for the day we believe the app will be released on the app store.

Rules :
1) Only get to choose one day
2) Date is the release date of the app on the app store, not Eastern or European time

Omni should give a free license of A mac product of theirs to one winner after a draw ...

I vote for next Tue 27 th !

What do you mean "not Eastern or European time?" Which iTunes store?

It will be made available on Monday, July 26th.

Complex functionality = More time.

Friday, July 30th.

BZ

I think the question should be what day is omnigroup releice screen shots. on details about their new iPad product.

The 27th!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BwanaZulia View Post
Complex functionality = More time.

Friday, July 30th.

BZ
Suspecting the folks at Apple have relationships and great love for Omnifocus themselves (as well as their strong financial incentive based on my suspected $49.99 price tag), I am going with Tuesday the 27th.

They know the quality coming out of Omni. This isn't some crappy $.99 app.

I won't hazard a guess on the date. However, I HAVE to believe that the Apple folks, having dealt with Omni in the past and having seen the consistency in the quality of their apps, along with their popularity and wide-spread appeal.....won't have issues with the group's "integrity" or problems with assurance that Omni is putting forth a more than decent product...thus "shortening" the time considerably (I hope, I pray, I hope!!)

Can I change my mind and say ... TODAY !!!

Got Ya !