The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sort by Custom Field Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello All,
I import from Jira and have a custom field called Key which is the ticket # in Jira.

I'd like to sort based on this so that my tasks are easy to reference but OP seems to only support a very limited subset of sort options.

I am not looking for permanent sorting, just on-demand sorting.

Possible?
John-

Not possible, but it is a feature request in our database. I'll add a vote to this for you.

I'll give this a third vote.

Vote added for you DannyG. Thanks!

Please add my vote also

Vote added!