The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Emailing of actions in iPhone OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
So, we can do this in the Mac version using an applescript.

We can do this directly in the iPad version.

When are we going to be able to do this in the iPhone version?

I really depend on this capability to pass action items on to my subordinates and to remind them. The iPhone is the perfect place to do this - it's easy to review actions with a subordinate at their desk or in an ad hoc meeting. But then I can't send them the action until I get back to my desk.

J.

It's something we'd like to add to the other two editions at some point, but we don't have an ETA on when that might happen. At the moment, we're working on updating OmniFocus for Mac - it's been sidelined for a while in favor of the new features we've added to the iPhone edition. (Geofencing and Siri support, for example.)

(Adding this request to the development database, though, so the rest of the team will know you'd like to see us add this. Thanks!)