The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Text redrawing in omniweb beta 2 Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Last night I noticed a problem with text redrawing when I scroll down to read text below the status bar it is broken up or overlapping. I cleared the omniweb cache, but that didn't help. If I minimize the window and then restore it, the text redraws fine. Any ideas.

I have the same bug…

and YouTube-Video with flashed white boxes.

Is this happening on all pages or just certain ones?

It's happening in all pages. If I hit the maximize button it redraws.

Would you mind sending this issue into support and include a screenshot? Pages should be drawing okay, as they do in Safari so I'm not sure what's happening here, a screenshot may help us understand the problem.

Just curious, are the people seeing this using Leopard?

To follow up on what Forrest is asking - are the people that are seeing this using latter-day MacBooks or MBPs? There were several reports yesterday of similar artefacts occurring in Safari and other apps for people using those machines, which is an issue that Apple are aware of.