The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Single tasks double in forecast Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I have a lot of single tasks in my OF database. I see some of them (mostly daily repeated tasks) double in the forecast view at the same day e.g. call David for tomorrow is 2 times in the forecast for tomorrow.
I have no idea why this happens. I hope anyone knows what to do.

Are you using OmniFocus on more than one device? You can get duplication of repeating tasks if you check off a repeating task on more than one device.

Yes, I use OF on Mac, iPhone and iPad. But Ihave no idea what to do ?

If you have a repeating task in your database, don't check it off on more than one of your devices. Make sure you sync when you stop using one device and start using another, and the task(s) you marked off on the first one should no long show as being available on the second.

For the tasks which have become duplicated, select one copy and delete it.

Thank you very much....it works !