The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Feature Requests
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Double-click Tab Drawer to Add Tab Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This would be a much welcome addition to Omniweb.

Alternate:
A "New Tab" button or even a "+" sign to open a new tab window.

I agree. This has been requested many times. It just seems intuitive to double-click the empty space in the tab drawer to make a new blank tab.

+1

Yes, I've been finding myself doing this more-and-more, out of habit from other browsers.