The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Modifying line height for actions? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Does anyone know a way to modify the line height of actions? I know that you can change the height between the actions in the Styles preference pane, but I couldn't figure out a way to adjust the line height in actions that wrap to multiple lines. Any pointers would be appreciated!

You want something similar to the baseline value in OmniOutliner's Appearance:Advanced inspector, right? I haven't seen anything that can do it, but maybe there's a variable that can be set via the command line that would do the trick. Be sure to ask the support ninjas, as they can hound the developers for answers at lunch :-)

Yes, that matches what I was finding. I'll send a short note over to the ninjas. Thanks!