The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Crashes after recording audio Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

I am running 1.0.3 on my iphone 3g, whenever I record audio and then go to play it back it crashes the app,
I then restart and then I can play the audio, I have even tried recording some audio then Quitting the app and
then restarting the app, and it still crashes when I go to play, It seems that the very first time I go to play freshly
recorded audio it crashes the app, after that initial crash it plays fine after that, this is new in the latest update,
is this a known bug? can you recreate?

All the best

Rico

I've seen a similar crash and filed a bug report. Hopefully our engineers can track it down soon.

Thanks for pointing this out!