The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus license for sale Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi All,

I have finally decided that OmniFocus isn't for me. OmniGroup have produced some fantastic applications in the Mac and iPhone versions but I have come to the conclusion after a year and a half of use that I just need something far simpler.

So with permission from OmniGroup Sales, I am here offering my license for OmniFocus Mac version 1.x to anybody who wants to buy it. I am selling it for £30, so if you are interested please drop me a message.

And thanks to all the fellow forum members who have helped me along the way with various snippets of information/techniques/setup etc.

Last edited by deejacker; 2011-04-13 at 08:29 AM.. Reason: included version

Hi, I would like to buy it. please send me a pm, for some reason i don't seem to have privileges to send you one. thanks.

Just an update for this thread, my license has now been sold.