The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Omnigraffle resizing in Lion Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
This is driving me nuts and I cannot figure out why Omnigraffle is doing this. I recently upgraded to Lion and I am running Omnigraffle Pro 5.3. For some reason Omnigraffle will suddenly decide to resize, or actually zoom, the document I am working on. I have disabled "Auto adjust the canvas size" in the Canvas: Size pane and I cannot find anything else that might cause this.

For example, I'll be working on a bezier curve and I have the magnification set at 150%, I'll twiddle a point and all of a sudden Omnigraffle starts jerking the image and zooming it in, moving it around, and will eventually settle at some other - apparently - arbitrary - size, the latest was it jerked from 150% up to 225%. I did not ask it to do this and the size is inappropriate - I don't want it, and while it is jerking away I cannot do anything and I do not know when it will stop. Nor do I know what started it!

Any ideas how I can stop this?

Thanks - Lawrence