The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Basics ? Project Dates vs Action Dates Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Thanks Palmer and Brian for your comments !

Quote:
Originally Posted by whpalmer4 View Post
The project's due date is inherited by the actions
Really ? Is this something you setup in OF ? Is it "visible" for each activity involved ? I created a brand new project, did as you suggest (set up a due date for the project), and created 2 actions, sequential, leave the due date field empty ... checked latter with the inspector : for each activity involved, the due date field is empty ... how can I see this ?

Regarding the other comment, I still see the benefits of such an approach, although I also see Palmer's point. I think what Brian says about the 4 different types of dependencies that can exist would, probably, create more complexity than necessary ... OmniPlan manage then beutifully, by the way ... probably that complexity is avoidable in OF !

Thanks !

AM