The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Work notebook is a Win 7, how to work with OF? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have and always be a loyal Mac and OmnFocus user. However, my new employer gave me a Windows 7 notebook with VPN and all. Good old big brother notebook.

My question is how others dealt with this where a work issued notebook is a Windows and I use Mac for everything else? I even went to getting the company issued iPhone as well. My personal setup is all Mac (MBA, iPhone, iPad). So, do I keep my personal stuff separate from work and figure out another way to track my to do via Outlook? Another way is to forward via the email link emails that require action to my personal OF and keep everything under one roof. Right now, it looks like I need to keep these two worlds separate and figure out a different task work flow on my work notebook.

Looking for any ideas, tips or suggestions. Thank you.