The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Setting up calendar alerts in OmniFocus for iPhone [Retired: use local notifications] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Is there a way to only sync/alarm those few items I want on my calendar?

I want to keep some clutter off my calendar, save for those to-do's I find urgent enough to need an alarm or notification.

this was really nice for me. It actually worked very smooth and fast... Calendar reminders are most useful for me in this application.. thanks a lot...

hello,

I need at least to change the language in Omnifocus reminders;
I'll try to explain: the word chosen to say "duesoon" in Italian is toooo long, it really steals room estate on the iphone... there is a possibility to change the word itself or, at least, to change the chosen language?

thanks

Alessandro

Alessandro, if you have suggestions for a shorter word, that would be great. Email the support ninjas and they can add the suggestion to the development database. Thanks!

thanks, Brian... I will!
in the meantime there is a way to choose the OF language?

Alessandro-
I believe there was support built into the app for forcing it to use a different language at some point. I'm honestly not sure if that's still in there or how to trigger it. (It's after office hours at the moment, and the folks that would know aren't available.)

I'm really sorry, but if you email the support ninjas, they'll be able to get you an answer ASAP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelchi View Post
thanks, Brian... I will!
in the meantime there is a way to choose the OF language?
You can change the language used by OmniFocus for iPhone by following the special links on the Change OmniFocus Language page.

thanks!
is it possible to change language even on the mac app?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amelchi View Post
thanks!
is it possible to change language even on the mac app?
Certainly! See this thread for details.

Please please please allow the "Due Soon: Export" feature allow longer alarm times (like 2 days before, or 1 day before, day of, etc.)

This will force my ToDo's in my face! (which is what I need)