The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

TextExpander in iOS 7? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
TextExpander doesn't seem to work under iOS 7, either for OF2 or the older version.

Are other people having this problem? Are the OmniFolk aware of this? Working on integration?

It doesn't work with 2.0.1. There is some info on the Smile website about what changed.

Until Omni fixes this you could use Drafts or Scratch (both support TE on IOS7) and send the items to OF2 from there.

Not that smart but better than having to type it all :-)

Would be great to have an updated OF that supported TE. Hope they'll get some time to be able to fix the problems Apple caused with iOS7. ;-)

Is there any indication of when OF for iPad and iPhone will have text expander functionality. The lack of text expander capabilities in OF is seriously impacting work flow.

I agree with Pmb... Unfortunately I think support is broken on ipad until they charge you again (paid update). It sucks to have to pay in order to continue using your apps the way you were before.

Even with the new app on iPhone textexpander is missing, I wish they given one last update to the old iPhone app supporting textexpander. Because of this ill have to pay 60$ (iPhone and iPad paid update) just to remain as productive as I was before iOS 7.

Suddenly iOS 7 and omnifocus does not seems so wonderful anymore.