The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SP4 just told me a "newer" SP4 is available Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I've been running OmniWeb 5.5sp4 since moments after Troy announced it last night.

I just returned to my Mac, where OmniWeb had been left frontmost, and there was a notice that a "newer" SP4 is now available.

Hmmm.

[copy of my formal bug report]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ward
I've been running OmniWeb 5.5sp4 since moments after Troy announced it last night.

I just returned to my Mac, where OmniWeb had been left frontmost, and there was a notice that a "newer" SP4 is now available.

Hmmm.

[copy of my formal bug report]
Same thing here. It must be a mistake of the detection of new versions.

I had it happen too. I quit, and launched from the applications folder instead of the dock, and I didn't get the warning again.

If I select "check for updates" I get the same message. From a post on another board in this forum, it looks like even 5.1.3 users are getting the same message.