The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Problems with Iphone OF 1.1 and location awareness Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi Everyone,
I have been enjoying the Omnifocus for Iphone for these last few months. One thing that really sets OF apart from other todo programs was the location awareness. It really helped me when I am on the go.It was so good that I switch from PC to Mac just to get Omnifocus for mac. The problem I am currently having is that when ever I now click on location button on my iphone it keeps getting stuck in "Finding location". I am currently running OF Iphone 1.1, with OF Mac 1.5 candidate 2. Updating via mobile me. Running OF of the first generation Iphone. I tried deleting and reinstalling app, also reset database and update database via mobile me. I know my location is available because I can still use the built-in app program to pinpoint my current location. Any help from fellow Iphone users would be greatly appreciated.