The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb Bug Reports
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Yahoo mail buttons Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm seeing issues with buttons/links with Yahoo mail (classic). The compose, send, empty junk mail button often do not work. I thought it was a OmniWeb 5.6 issue, but it's also cropping up in Safari 3.03. Webkit, then?

I haven't used Classic Yahoo for some time now. But I did notice with OW 5.6 that sometimes MyYahoo beta will not load pages at all when clicking on a link. After a page refresh, it works normally again.

You're able to use the beta? Yahoo directs me to classic when I log-on with Omni.

It doesn't give you a choice? You might try spoofing as another browser. Just now I checked and it was working as Safari 2.xx.