The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inability to post urls without having three posts Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I want to point out how silly I think it is it is that I cannot post urls without having three non-url-containing posts first. Part of the purpose of these forums is to enable users to post bugs, and good and responsible bug reporting for products such as OmniWeb will often if not always entail posting a url that exhibits the buggy behavior if available. I now have to find ways to artificially increase my post count for no other reason.

I realize that there is a legitimate concern to deal with spam in these forums, and while I've been an Omni product user for years I haven't been around long enough to know if this rule actually stops any. Nevertheless I wish to register my objections.