The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Can't update to version 1.1 from 1.0.3?! Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi!

This is my first post in this forum, so "Hi!" to all of you!

I found out about OmniFocus on macnews.de and I am using this application since months. It is really a great companion in my daily life.

I purchased version 1.0.3 for my iPhone, but didn't really use it due to missing WebDAV/MobileMe.

Now I've read that there is this new version 1.1 for iPhone which supports syncing via Bonjour. That's what I've waited for.

My problem is: I can't update to version 1.1 neither via AppStore on my iPhone nor iTunes on my Mac.

I am using iTunes 8 on 10.4.10, my iPhone is updated to 2.1.

I appreciate every help!

Thanks in advance!

RobBb