The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > Developer > Omni Frameworks
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Compiling OBLoadBundle on master Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,

I just cloned the OmniGroup master repository and am trying to get the iPad TextEditor running. I'm having trouble compiling the example (all the dependencies seem to not want to compile out of the box) so I'm going to try getting each dependency to work manually.

I opened OmniBase first and try to compile the 3 targets. OBLoadBundle wouldn't compile. I believe that it is due to a missing import. I added it on a fork.

http://github.com/carllerche/OmniGro...b08fa28d1815db

I'm just going to keep banging on it and push any changes I make to my fork. I just thought I'd post about the missing import.

-carl

The following commit mentions a new script named 'ListSourceFilesInTarget' but that file does not appear anywhere in the repo. Perhaps it was missed in the commit? Trying to build OmniFoundationTouch complains that that script is missing.

http://github.com/omnigroup/OmniGrou...e0837626a2bd53

Is there a SHA that is considered "stable" or should I just attempt to float on master?

Sorry for being so noisy.

I tried reverting to 4788622 and the build works for me. So, it appears that 123f146 is to blame. :)

I've pulled these changes and added the missing scripts. Thanks for the updates!