The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniPlan > OmniPlan General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Resource Time Fulfillment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi

Is there anyway of allocating a required time unit that a resource (staff) must fulfil. At the moment when putting in tasks my 'Staff' resources are always at 100%, but this figure is derived from the amount of tasks, not against the unit of time you have to allocate to them.

I.e. a milestone is 4 weeks and I need to ensure everyone is tasked up for the whole of the 4 weeks, and I would like Omniplan to flag when they are not.

At the moment, I have gaps in people's work schedules because of dependencies etc. and I have to look in detail to find these and there is no flag marking these areas out.

Thanks

chat-noir

In the resource view, you can turn on the resource load graph. This will show green when a resource is fully booked, blue when they've got less than a full load, and pink when they're overloaded. You can turn this on by choosing "Show Resource Allocations" in the View menu, or clicking the icon shown in the attached screenshot.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	resourceLoad.png
Views:	549
Size:	2.5 KB
ID:	485