The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraphSketcher > OmniGraphSketcher for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniGraphSketcher Ipad Outlines? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey guys,

I'm new to the forums, I know this is the wrong forum for OGS IPad, however, there are so many people viewing this subtopic haha.

I'm a college student in Economics and was wondering if there were any stencils/pre-set graphs I could download for those "quick graphing" needs. I thought this would be a great idea. I'd appreciate any advice or graphs that someone would like to share...

I apologize for the informal format -- quick thread.
Thanks,
Brandon.

Hi there,

I've moved your thread. While many more people peruse the OmniFocus forums, I'm not sure any of them would be able to help with your question.

What kind of stencils are you looking for? OmniGraphSketcher doesn't currently have any notion of stencils or templates, but its easy enough to create a blank graph with the axes set up the way you need, and then duplicate that graph when you want to start working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_m View Post
...... and then duplicate that graph when you want to start working.
I just noticed this! -- Save/Copy function. This will be very helpful! However, we should create an area for sharing specific graphs etc.