The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Sorting order of Actions in planning mode. Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Hi All,

I'm wondering about the use of sorting behavior in planning mode. I'm trying to cleanup the Actions of a Project, by selecting them all (including completed ones), and then use the contextual menu Sort -> By Day Added.
When I do this, they sort, but .... upside down! The last action goes to the top of the action list. Since actions are (usually) sequential downwards, i don't understand this sorting order.
Anybody knows why this was chosen? Is there a trick to sort to last added Action at the bottom of the list?

Thanks for any advice.