The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Perspective to list on-hold actions per context Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm trying to create a perspective that would show me 'on-hold' actions for a given context.

Sample:
I have delegated action "A" to person "Jim" and set the status to 'on-hold'. A few days later I meet Jim and want to go through all actions that I delegated him for which I need a perspective - how would I do that?

I was unable to list any 'on-hold' actions in the context view so far.

Any hints/tricks are greatly appreciated.

Thanks much
-Ingo

not sure what you mean by " on hold " actions , it's not possible to put actions on hold yet in OF , only projects .
I have a context called " waiting for " [delegated ] and I made a perspective that just shows me that one context .

Sorry, I meant actions that are linked to a 'on-hold' project. Whenever I delegate an action to someone, I mark the project that holds that action as 'on-hold'.

As far as I know, there's no way to show only actions from On-Hold projects in Context view. You could create a Project view perspective that only showed On-Hold projects, though.

I think most folks use an on-hold context to hold delegated actions; if you do a forum search for "on hold context", there are some threads you can probably mine for useful info.

(Sorry I couldn't be of more help - I use start dates to get delegated actions off my active list, so I don't feel qualified to give advice regarding the Waiting context approach.)