The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Inbox items don't appear in Forecast mode? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hey there,

Not sure if this is a bug or intended behaviour, but I don't see any of my inbox items appear in Forecast mode.

I'll often bring the iPad to meetings, etc and jot down some quick todos (using the big quick entry icon on the left sidebar) in my inbox that I need to get accomplished when I go back to the office. These items however, even if they have a due date of "Today" or anytime in the next 7 days, don't appear in Forecast mode.

Bug?

Hi!

Inbox items are showing up in forecast view in my quick test. Are these actions showing with the red (overdue) or orange (due soon) colored text in the inbox?

There's also an update bug that could be cropping up here. Do the items show up if you exit OF and relaunch it? What if you power down and restart the iPad? (Last I heard, Omni didn't have steps to reproduce the update bug. It seems to be fairly rare.)

Curt