The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

View Poll Results: On average, how many times per day do you have to restart OW?
Less than once per day 14 56.00%
1-3 times per day 8 32.00%
4-8 times per day 2 8.00%
8+ times per day 1 4.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

How many times per day do you have to restart OW? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrest
After closing it, how do you get it going again without restarting it? ;)
Hehe.

I meant I close it when I go to bed. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zottel
Hehe.

I meant I close it when I go to bed. :-)
Right, for the purpose of this poll I'm considering that a restart. So if you start it when you get home, then close it before you go to bed, you'd answer 1-3 times per day.

Too late—I already answered I didn't have to restart ("re"start is what I thought of)—sorry. ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zottel
Too late—I already answered I didn't have to restart ("re"start is what I thought of)—sorry. ;-)
I see what you're saying. I consider the second time something has been started and beyond as "restart."

I only restart when installing a new version OmniWeb! Otherwise, Workspaces are a godsend for me. Too many tabs always open.

I only had to restart when OW 5.5b3 crashed trying to create a new workspace. 5.5b4 fixed that, and its been crash and CPU-hogging free.