The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Latest SP v615.0.97255 is broke... Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
The latest build bricked my OW. When I restart, the sessions reappear but all the icons are white. I suspect it has something to do with a BUG I reported a while back that if that dang password box pops up and another window takes focus, your done. One of the screens that was present when this closed was a cPanel account window which uses browser authentication.

If that isn't the problem, then it could be the password thing combined with the fact that your latest builds try to display a what's new box and that never appeared.

Now I have to figure out how to kill the session so that I can even use OW.

Figured out how to fix/get around this. Went into the Application Support/Omniweb 5 dir and deleted the history.ox.lock file.