The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Notice for more than one due item Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I had two due reminders at 5:00 pm, the iPhone 4 notify showed up on my screen with "Event1 due (+1 more)" and said to slide to view the items, but it only showed one. How do I view both? I've still got an excess of items to purge, and that will help me quickly find both, but in the event there are several overdue items, how do I navigate to find the two that fire at the same time?

Last edited by harringg; 2011-02-15 at 02:34 PM..

I'm unsure how the notification system in iOS handles that exactly, but I often see several notifications appear one after the other when I wake my device up from sleep.

We don't have access to any information you guys don't, but we're certainly hopeful that this hire from last year means that iOS 5 (expected sometime this year, though again, we don't have any real info) gives us some new options.

Brian, I think harringg's problem occurs once you have been taken to OmniFocus and after acting on the (less than useful) notification of multiple due events from iOS. OmniFocus itself only ever shows you the first due action after it launches and there is no UI to easily toggle through all the other actions that became due at the same time.

What you have to do is navigate your way back to the Due screen and find all the newly Due items in your listing there yourself.