The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Next review not being synced [Can't reproduce; investigating.] Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Next/last review time is not being synced but stays only on local computer.

Scenario:
Macbook1:
.. next review is July 15th
.. I click 'Review'
.. next project review is rescheduled to July 21th
.. I click sync and sync goes ok

I go to other computer:
.. I click sync and sync goes ok
.. I check the project next review ant is still July 15th
.. bummer...

My MBP is not syncing with my iMac or mobile devices, even though it says that it is. But reviewed items, completed tasks etc are not being carried across to my other devices. I have tried resetting Synchronization preferences to their original values, deregistering the MBP and resyncing but, although it goes through the motions of syncing, it does not resolve the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by toruviel View Post
Next/last review time is not being synced but stays only on local computer.
I'm sorry for the trouble this is causing! Can you contact our support ninjas so we can look into this with you? Review dates are included in sync, and appear to be syncing correctly on our test machines. If there is a bug we definitely want to fix it, though!

Sandi, there are a couple different things that could be going on here. One possibility is that the two Macs are syncing to the same server, but to different places on that server, for example.

In any case, if you email our support ninjas, we're happy to help you get this straightened out, as well. Thanks!