The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Praise for Keeping the Data on the iPhone Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I'm extremely grateful to Omni for syncing data to the iPhone instead of creating a web service that the iPhone reads from.

My battery usually hits the %20 power left mark toward the end of the day. In order to make it through the rest of the day, I turn on Airport mode, which turns off internet connection.

Thanks to Omni, I can continue to work with OF because all my data is there and I can sync later.

With other applications like Evernote, all that vital tid-bits of information is now not accessible to me.

Thank you Omni for syncing data to the iPhone!