The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export to PDF - Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I use Omnigraffle to wireframe websites; based on the the amount of content on each website page, the canvases are different heights (duh).

When I export to PDF and view in Acrobat, each page/canvas has a different "Zoom" value. When clicking through the wireframes (I create "Jump" Actions in Omnigraffle), the pages change size based on the different Zoom value for that page. It is really annoying... it really reduces the value of the wireframes as a prototype.

Is Omnigraffle setting this "Zoom" value? If so, where? How do I stop this?

What's strange: In Acrobat, if I set a page to "Actual Size", go to another page, and come back to the first page, it's no longer "Actual Size" anymore. It's reverts to the original Zoom value.

I know this might be a Acrobat issue, but any help would be greatly appreciated!

(I've just moved this thread from the OmniPlan forums to OmniGraffle, where the appropriate community members are much more likely to reply.)