The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Icon variation? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi,
I have noticed that the icons seem to vary depending on where I use OF (1.1).
On an older Powerbook (running 10.4.11) the orange sync icon is shifted up and the right (clipping the icon) with the sync arrows located off center (lower left-rather than the standard orange icon with a concentric set of sync arrows).
Is this a design feature? Is an intrinsic feature of the version of the OS? It almost looks as though I loaded a custom icon set without realizing it.

An explanation, please?
Thanks,
Dan

That sounds like it may be a bug in Tiger. There's a chance we might be able to work around it even if it is technically Apple's problem. Please send email about this to omnifocus@omnigroup.com so we can see what's going on and look into fixing it. (Please include a screenshot of the shifted icon.)

I just downloaded the newest sneakypeak this morning (7/18).
The icon is now fixed.
I am not sure if this represents an actual bug fix, or is just a result of the fresh install.
I kind of miss my odd sync icon, though. It had a certain appeal from a design standpoint.
Thanks,
Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by dpfels View Post
I just downloaded the newest sneakypeak this morning (7/18).
The icon is now fixed.
I am not sure if this represents an actual bug fix, or is just a result of the fresh install.
I kind of miss my odd sync icon, though. It had a certain appeal from a design standpoint.
Thanks,
Dan
I'm still seeing it regularly with 103031 on my iMac G5 under Tiger, so it isn't completely fixed. But I don't always see it on my Macbook (also under Tiger), so go figure.