The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Shrinking Quick Entry Window Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
It seems the height of the Quick Entry window shrinks from the top down by approximately 21 or 22 pixels on each relaunch of OmniFocus. Here is my test procedure:
  1. Using Iconfactory's xScope, I create a 200 px tall frame guide and resize OmniFocus' Quick Entry window to fit exactly inside it. I leave the frame guide displayed throughout the test.

2. I then relaunch OmniFocus and activate the Quick Entry window, which is then displayed in the same position but roughly 20 pixels shorter than before (roughly 180 pixels tall).

3. I relaunch OmniFocus again and activate the Quick Entry window. It is still displayed in the same position, but now it is roughly 160 pixels tall.

4. I repeat this process, and each time the Quick Entry window is about 20 pixels shorter in height until it reaches about 110 pixels, at which point it stops shrinking on successive relaunches.

Has anyone else noticed this? I sent feedback already.