The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniWeb Freezing Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
First off, My OmniWeb doesn't work right. It loads the application, and then it gives me a blank page (even though it says finished loading), but then freezes right after that.

I have tried uninstalling, and reinstalling, and deleting my plist file for it. Still freezes, I'm using 10.5.2 OS X and version 5.6 of Omniweb.

Since it freezes, I can't get to the "get support" thing in the application, which is why I'm asking it here.

Anyone know what I can do? I've been using Safari for the last week and it's driving me mad not having these features of OmniWeb.

Thanks for any help, if I'm in the wrong section or something please point me to the right way.

Try holding down the shift key as you launch the app.

If that doesn't help, temporarily move the OmniWeb folder out of ~/Library/Application Support and then try launching the app. It wouldn't hurt to delete the OmniWeb cache folders from ~/Library/Caches either.

JKT,

Tried the shift, and it didn't work but then removing the cache and that support folder fixed it, thanks for the help. Not sure what happened there. I can't believe how much I missed this browser.