The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPhone
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How to create a "Capture to inbox" icon Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrickj View Post
I run the iPad Insight website (can't include the URL because I just joined in order to make this request) and I am ready to publish an eBook to the iBookstore and other outlets. The book is a collection of what I believe are killer tips for iPad users of all levels.

There are screenshots of the iPad dock within the book that show your OmniFocus Quick Entry icon. I would like to get your permission for this icon to appear in the book in this way.

Please let me know whether you are willing to give this permission.

Thanks for your help.
I tried to reply to your private message but you have pm's disabled :(
If I owned the rights to the icons I would gladly grant permission, but I do not own either icon. They are both owned by omnigroup I believe. So you should probably contact them directly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pastorhudson View Post
I tried to reply to your private message but you have pm's disabled :(
If I owned the rights to the icons I would gladly grant permission, but I do not own either icon. They are both owned by omnigroup I believe. So you should probably contact them directly.
Hi - Sorry I didn't even notice about the PMs being disabled and actually thought mine hadn't gone through to you. Anyway, thanks very much for the reply and I will approach Omni Group.

thanks, I love this function.

Hi Guys involved with this suggestion

Would an alternative be for the OF people to give us an entry in their setting which provides a range of views (including inbox, forecast etc) to select from that could be preferenced as the default opening target?

Something like
When OmniFocus is opened/started display
- Inbox
- Projects
- Flagged
- Perspectives
- Last opened view

HTH/gary

Thanks, just found this and the icon now has pride of place on both iPhone and iPad.

After upgrading to iOS 7 on my iPhone 5, the shortcut no longer works (I even rebuilt it). The page is blank. However the url entered in iOS Safari does work.

It now works again. Perhaps an iOS update?

Bob

It's not working for me on the latest iOS 7, I'm afraid.

William