The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Syncing
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Feature request: select which contexts to sync Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
I don't need to put everything in my OF file on my iTouch. I just want the contexts that I'll use when carrying my iTouch out and about: calls, errands, shopping lists, etc.

Is there any way to select which contexts are synced and which are not? If not, I think it would be a good addition -- if it would speed up the time it takes to start or sync OF on the iTouch. If not, then never mind.:o

Currently there isn't a way to do this.

Send in a feedback suggestion to Omni by going to the OminFocus Menu -> Help -> Send Feedback.