The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus Extras
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Script to print email as pdf to inbox attachment Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Apologies if this has been asked before (search shows up nothing).

I am currently working my way down to "Inbox-Zero"(tm) and am repeatedly printing the currently selected email to pdf and then creating a new inbox item, with the pdf as an attachment (pdfs are stored in home/documents/Omnifocus PDF Holding).

I was going to start scripting it for myself, but then I remembered, I'm completely shit at applescript. Can anyone help me? :)
Miller.

Are you running Mac OS 10.5? If so, the built-in mail clipping feature of OmniFocus will let you add the email to your OF database with a link back to the message that works even if you re-file it.

Seems like that would be a lot less work for everyone involved. :-)

*slaps head and R'sTFM.....*

Thanks fella!
M.