The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Auto-Stretchy-Move-Thingy..? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hi Folks,

I've used OmniGraffle in the past and now the new version has this really weird auto-move-to-the-center and do strange things when I connect objects.

I'm really baffled by this thing, and don't know how to use it anymore! :(

Can someone explain why all my objects move to the center of the screen in seemingly random order and freak me out?

Help!

Automatic layout is turned on; you can turn it off in the Diagram Layout Inspector. Keep in mind that some templates (those in the Brainstorming and Org Chart sections) have this setting on by default; others (those in Drawing and Space Planning) have it off.

Hope that helps,

Great. Thanks. Looks pretty cool once you know how to wrangle it. Do you have a video on using the different auto-layout settings?

Thanks!