The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

How To - Automatically Move Completed Projects to a Completed Folder? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Are there "Smart Folders" or something similar in OF?

I'm in the habit of "filing" completed project folders in a Completed Archive. Is there anyway that I can have projects that are marked "Complete" auto-file in a Folder?

Thanks!
Mark

Do you want them in a folder, or do you just want a way of getting back to them?

From SpiralOcean:

View Menu -> Show View Bar
Project grouping (top left) -> completed projects
Action Grouping (second filter from the left) -> Completed

This will only show you completed projects.

Yea, I was thinking about just using a view. I guess it's time to break my old habits and trust the system!

Mark