The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > General > Forums Feedback
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tapatalk Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Guys, you should just do this...

Yes, please use tapatalk!

I would like to see total thread count for each thread from the main forum page.

Hi..lmsboy.
Your link is not working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
We're investigating switching to a different software package for our forums. Happy to give this more consideration when that switch is closer.
Hi, Omni folk

As that was posted over a year ago and your forum still seems to be hosted on vBulletin, would you re-consider supporting Tapatalk?

The plugin is quick, easy, unobtrusive to install (it only involves unpacking files into a separate directory), is well supported, and requires very little maintenance (I've used it on a forum I help out with - which was on vBulletin and now uses phpBB).

And it would give you some experience of it before moving to Vanilla (if that's what you're still thinking of doing). Oh, and Tapatalk may well support Vanilla soon.

Best wishes,
Steve

I too wanted to find out whether there was Tapatalk support, so I found this thread.

I would like to request Tapatalk support, and apparently it does support Vanilla.

http://tapatalk.com/faq.php