The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OmniFocus 1.5 Wish List Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Quote:
Originally Posted by JKT View Post
10) If I enter a start date and time using the calendar, I want to be able to tab to the due date entry field without first having to click out of the calendar

11) Also, for those few dates that will fit from the previous and prior months in the calendar, please show them!

12) If I change the start date to something later than the due date, also update the due date - at the moment it is possible to have nonsensical date entry where the start is after the due date.

13) Keyboard shortcuts to move back and forth through the months in the calendar.
The Calendar widget we're using now is the stock Apple one. It has many things that are not the best... (what does a diamond mean? why is "today" always blue, but my selection gray?).

22) Alarm on actions, ie. like in iCal

23) Automatic sync with iCal

24) I use OmniFocus during programming to easy make notes and report bugs, it would be great if OmniFocus supported automatic import/export to Trac and Team Foundation Server (Microsoft Work Items)

+ iPhone client!!!!!!!!!!!!

(25) Linked files in notes include the filename next to the icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig View Post
(25) Linked files in notes include the filename next to the icon.
As long as it can be turned off. There is little enough screen space on a 12" Powerbook

26) I'd like to be able to reorder my columns (so I can have the note flag on the left.) I use notes a lot and it's a lot of mousing to have the icon way over on the right.

(I also prefer the standard way of column resizing.)

I would like to have a small box that adds up the total estimated times for any specified time period.

So if Look at the view "Due this week" I can see how any hours work I have scheduled.

Graham

26) Robust repeating actions (i.e. repeat on M, T, W OR repeat 1st tuesday of every month OR every 2 weeks OR repeat every Monday and Friday at 5:00am)

n+1) Possibility to mark individual actions as 'Dropped'.

#27.

Multiple contexts!!

... and of course, definitely a full fledged, fully synch-able OmniFocus application for the iPhone.

- Art

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve View Post
26) Robust repeating actions (i.e. repeat on M, T, W OR repeat 1st tuesday of every month OR every 2 weeks OR repeat every Monday and Friday at 5:00am)
+1!!

That's #1 on my wish list.