The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Filter by estimated time not working Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Hello,

I'm using r87500. Filtering by estimated time does not seem to work. I have a set of tasks with a range of estimated times. Selecting any of the durations from the filter drop-down makes no difference to which tasks are displayed. All tasks are displayed regardless of the state of the drop-down. Other filters, such as task status, seem to work as intended.

I've been using OF since May 15 and that filter has never worked for me. I'm guessing that it's on the list of features to be implemented later.

It works if you first select the desired filter choice in the remaining time list, and then change one of the choices in the column over (Next, Available, etc). So, if I wanted to find tasks that take 30 min (or less), choose 30 min, nothing happens, then change the Available to Next or vice versa. Once the list reloads, only the tasks with the 30 min remaining time or less will be shown.

This is obviously not the desired effect but that's how it seems to work for me right now (r87514).

Thanks for pointing out the bug! If you haven't sent it to Omni via "Send Feedback..." please do so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fideli
This is obviously not the desired effect but that's how it seems to work for me right now (r87514).
Thanks for the info.

Just got a response from Omni and this issue will have been fixed in an upcoming build.