The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus for iPad
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Tasks moving from Inbox after edit on iPad Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
This is an intriguing one. I picked up OF for iPad today and sync'd. After doing this I chose a task (all 19 of them were showing in Inbox) and edited a note in it. When I tapped DONE all my tasks from the Inbox disappeared. They still exist in the context selection to the left but nothing is in Inbox. Only way I could get them back was choosing UNDO.

Any ideas ?

Thanks

WC

Did the actions that moved have projects and/or contexts assigned to them? If so, it sounds like OmniFocus moved the actions out of the inbox and into those locations in your 'real' database.

The Mac app used to have a specific "clean up" button you could push to cause this to happen, but the iOS apps handle it more automatically...