The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Context view and Parent/Children Actions Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I have noticed an issue with "orphaned" child action elements in context view.

Planning View:
I have a folder called 'Org/GTD' which contains a project called 'Digital Organization' which contains an action 'Organize E-mail' that contains three child actions 'gmail', '.mac', & 'work e-mail.' All three child actions are in the 'Office:Computer' context.

Context View:
If I select the 'Office:Computer' context, all I see is 'gmail', '.mac', & 'work e-mail.' Without the Organize E-mail parent action listed, the lone children actions leaves a lot to confusion. Why does context view break the parent/child relationship by omitting the parent entirely? Am I missing something?

Thoughts anyone?

Last edited by apeman88; 2008-07-02 at 05:27 PM..