The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniWeb > OmniWeb General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

site preferences useless? Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Two or three times in the past two weeks, I have gone into Bookmarks > Open Bookmarks Window > Site Preferences and found legions of site preferences that I didn't put in there.

Apparently, sites have very little problem configuring my OmniWeb browser for me, possibly allowing cookies, JavaScript, Flash ads. I'm beginning to wonder what the purpose of setting individual site preferences are if a site can simply create their own.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem? More importantly, has anyone else found a solution to this problem?