The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniFocus > OmniFocus 1 for Mac
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Bug: "cleaned-up" inbox items reappear on relaunch Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
And, I should note, the fact that they remain in the database until you delete them is a good thing: "If you ever want to find 'em, you can".

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasong View Post
When I check an action off, it disappears. When I mark a project as complete, it disappears.

I'm using my filters to make this happen. I'm showing only "Active Projects", only "Remaining" actions in Project mode and "Available" actions in Context mode.

I don't think you need to be frustrated, you may only need to set your filters appropriately.
OK, cool. Once set, will these filters "stick"? I.e. when I go to a Perspective? (Maybe I need to resave all my Perspectives with these attributes.)

Yes, set up a window as you'd like, then save as a perspective. You can have many perspectives with different setups.