The Omni Group
These forums are now read-only. Please visit our new forums to participate in discussion. A new account will be required to post in the new forums. For more info on the switch, see this post. Thank you!

Go Back   The Omni Group Forums > OmniGraffle > OmniGraffle General
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Export Objects Ends Up With Different Pixel Size Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
I read a few other threads on this but couldn't really get an answer to it. I'm relatively new to this tool so I apologize if I'm missing something obvious.

On Omnigraffle Pro 5.3.6 I created an object of say 100x100 px.
Now I go to File > Export and choose PNG format, "Current Selection" as Export Area, Scale is set to 100% and Resolution is set to 100 dpi.
I open up the exported PNG and for some weird reason it's 144x144 px.

The original object doesn't have any shadows and I'm not exporting any margins, it just got scaled up somehow.

Is there a way to make it so the exported object's size (in pixels) matches exactly what I designed?

Thanks for your help!